Top Menu

The Nature Walk Project, Calendar: November 2012

Please feel free to download this month’s calendar page for your personal use as a printed wall calendar or electronically as the desktop background on your computer.

very time I head out on one of my nature walks, I can’t help but be enamored with the beauty that nature has to offer. All too often that beauty is fleeting, as lovely plants and habitats change with the seasons and never look exactly the same twice.  I find myself so hypnotized by this fleeting beauty that I will take photo after photo trying to capture just the right angle so I can look back and remember where I was standing, what it felt like and the colors of that moment.  While this is a lovely way to remember the places I’ve been, it often results in an abundance of photos. So I’ve decided to turn at least one of my nature walk photos into a calendar page each month.  I hope you enjoy it and thank you for reading and virtually joining me on all of my nature walks.

This month’s calendar page features brilliantly colored, pink seed pods on a Maple tree that grows near my home.  I hope you have a wonderful November!

Click here to learn more about The Nature Walk Project.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to The Nature Walk Project, Calendar: November 2012

1. susielindau November 6, 2012 at 9:43 am #

Beautiful! The sun is just rising here and it looks like a glorious day!

• Katie Glenn November 6, 2012 at 10:18 am #

Thanks, Susie! Oh, I bet it’s so beautiful and golden up there!

• susielindau November 6, 2012 at 10:20 am #

It is and snow is on its way this weekend! Woohoo!

• Katie Glenn November 6, 2012 at 10:36 am #

Ohhhh, share pictures with the rest of us! I’m officially requesting one of your photo walks! I don’t expect snow here this weekend…what with a high of 79°F expected on Sunday. :)

• Katie Glenn November 6, 2012 at 10:37 am #

“Photo essay”…that’s what you call them, photo essay. :)

2. narf77 November 6, 2012 at 1:52 pm #

I used to get a calendar page a month from Chocolate and Zucchini of some gorgeous French food but she stopped doing it. Now I can get a wonderful “Just Katie” photo every month and wake up bleary eyed to your wonderful photographic images on my PC :). Thank you from the bottom of my early morning stumbling heart Katie :)

• Katie Glenn November 6, 2012 at 7:14 pm #

Thank you so much for stopping by and I’m so glad you like my calendar!

3. mothernaturessnuggery November 6, 2012 at 7:52 pm #

Beautiful! Such a fabulous idea! :) I’d love to take more photos where I live but it’s always raining here at the moment! x

• Katie Glenn November 6, 2012 at 8:07 pm #

Thanks for stopping by … I wish you sunny skies so you can start your own nature walk!

4. Alli November 6, 2012 at 10:16 pm #

I love the contrast of the red leaves against that vibrant blue sky. I live in a sub arctic region of Canada and we only have pine needles, it’s so nice to see the vibrant fall colors from down South. Beautiful photo.

• Katie Glenn November 7, 2012 at 6:13 pm #

Thanks, Alli! I can’t imagine how cold it must get up there! Glad you stopped by so I could take a look at your blog too!

5. fashionforlunch November 10, 2012 at 11:27 am #

I always enjoy your blog so much!!!

• Katie Glenn November 12, 2012 at 9:32 am #

You’re so sweet, thank you for the compliment! I like your blog, too!